5 Tips For Job Interview: Based on the type of passengers we have in Wokingham
We have had some interesting passengers who use our service for different reasons. We thought it would be a good idea to share 5 tips for job interview with our passengers in the coming months. Tips that will benefit you.
One type of passenger we have is one that is going for an interview. People choose to get a Wokingham taxi to an interview. To make sure that they get there on time and also to keep their stress levels low before an interview! Who wants the added stress of trying to find parking?
5 Important Tips for a great Job Interview
- Spend time researching the company. It is important to know about the company you are going to have the interview with. Do your research! It has been interesting to see how many people don’t know anything about the company that they are going to. You have to show an interest in the company and show that you know what the company is about.
- Practice, practice, practice. You should have knowledge of the most common types of interview questions. Prepare yourself for them. We have noticed that the passengers that are the most prepared are the ones that are calm!
- Look smart! Ok it’s an obvious one but we thought we would mention it anyway. Give yourself plenty of time to get ready. If you are running late we still have to obey the speed limit!
- Book your taxi in advance with Swift Cars, so you are early for your interview. Rather than rushing around at the last minute.
- Stay calm. It is important that you follow the all 5 tips for job interview as they will help you stay calm.
What not to say in a job interview
- How much will this job pay me? Don’t mention salary, avoid at al costs (no pun intended).
- When asked why are you applying for the role. Do not say I hate my job, focus why new potential fits in with your skill set and relate what you bring from old job to new job.
- Never ever refer to an existing manager as incompetent and any other names not worth mentioning here.
Also make sure you don’t get mistaken like Guy Coma did in the video below, if you want to get ahead in your chosen career make sure you are interviewing for the right job… watch the video and see Guy not being shy answering questions, and if you are mistaken for an executive role, then why not give it your best like Guy did.
We are here to make your journey to your interview stress-free as possible. If that means you want to listen to music in the taxi as it helps you relax let us know. Let us know if you don’t want to listen to music too. Swift Cars wish you the best of luck in your interview and future career.