New Year Vibes
As the festive season draws to a close. We all look forward to the New Year 2019. Most of us feel that things will change for us.
Our question to you is how do we expect things to change when we behave the same way? Why do we expect different results?
This year can be the best year of your life and you can achieve your dreams if you work for them.
Write down your goals and make a plan that you stick to.
New Year Goal Quotes
At Swift Cars, we love new year goal quotes. They keep us motivated throughout the year.
Here are the top 5 quotes we wanted to share with you.
1. “There are far better things ahead than any we leave behind.” – C.S. Lewis
2018 might have been a challenging year for you. If you sit and reflect you will also see how you grew stronger through the challenges. We all have better things ahead of us in the New Year.
2. “Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365-page book. Write a good one.”– Brad Paisley
Yes, it is! Don’t count the days, make the days count. Make the most of each day. Write a list of small things you want to achieve each day as well as your goals. It could be something small like being kind to a stranger.
3. “Take a leap of faith and begin this wondrous new year by believing. Believe in yourself.” – Sarah Ban Breathnachu
If you don’t believe in yourself, who will believe in you? Read self-development books, read and reflect on quotes. Schedule some reading time in your daily life even if its just 5 minutes. Say this mantra ‘I am enough’ to yourself every day. Because you are enough.
4. “Making New Year resolutions is one thing. Remaining resolute and seeing them through is quite another.” – Alex Morritt
So you have written down your goals and you have made your plans. Now stick to them. Many times people have unrealistic goals hence they fall off the bandwagon. It is important to have SMART goals.
5. ”No, this is not the beginning of a new chapter in my life; this is the beginning of a new book! That first book is already closed, ended, and tossed into the seas; this new book is newly opened, has just begun! Look, it is the first page! And it is a beautiful one!”
– C. JoyBell C.
Get ready to write your own book. To start again. Make your new book a good one.
You’ve got this!
New Year Goals For Work
Many of our passengers are people that need a taxi to a meeting.
Here are few ideas to help with setting New Year’s goals for work
1. Get healthy at work. You spend a lot of your time at work. What can you do to get healthier at work? Take a healthy packed lunch. Take the stairs. Move around every hour. Watch your posture. Can you walk to work? Go for a walk at lunchtime. Do stretches at your desk.
2. Read a motivational or career-related book. It will help you stay motivated and focused. Reading does wonders for your mind. Reading helps give you a new perspective.
3. Clean out your files. Whether physical or digital. It’s always nice to start the New Year feeling fresh and ready to begin the New Year.
Volunteer. Volunteering is a great way to make a difference in the world. It is a great way to feel good about yourself too. Look for volunteering locally to make a difference in your area.
4. Get certified. Can you obtain more qualifications that will help your career? Have a look at courses on offer and invest in yourself. You are worth it.
This year, break a bad habit
- Learn a new skill
- Do a good deed
- Visit a new place
- Try a new food
- Take a risk